Here's how our process works:
- Locked security containers are placed in
designated areas of your premises, eliminating wasted staff
time spent on paper shredders while assisting you with your
- Documents requiring destruction are dropped
into the security containers where they will remain until
your scheduled service date.
- Our bonded employees will shred the material
on-site according to your preset service schedule.
- The security containers, or their contents,
are taken directly from your office to our mobile shredding
truck where your documents are shredded.
- The shredded waste is transported to a
- The shredding process can be witnessed
via the on-board monitor at all times.
- Customers are issued a Certificate
of Destruction immediately upon completion of the shredding
One Time Shredding
In addition to regularly scheduled shredding
services, we offer one-time purge or bulk shredding at competitive
This service is ideal for:
- Customers who are moving and have documents
to be destroyed.
- Customers performing their annual
office clean-out to create more storage space.